We sincerely feel that copying someone put you in second slot. Be a leader ,Not follower. People try to do what others are profiting instead of preparing own strategies.
Global economy slowly emerging but Decline of Dollar against major currencies is not a healthy indication. If continues same way then it may wipe off the recovery.
Market correction reflects on our CD & Improvement is overall. Area of improvement which needs to be worked –
01) Storage – Avoid long idling specially overseas.
02) Repo – Repo eats our margin. Effort must be made to send laden . Cutting down inventory will further increase pressure on repo. Appreciate Trade on maintaining flow and margin . Advance planning will be required on turn around boxes.
03) Inventory – Planned to cut down on lease containers . We feel that 10K teu’s would be an ideal inventory .
Monthly Export – 4000teu’s
Running allot - 4000teu’s
25% idling/laden- 2000teu’s
Total - 10,000teu’s
04) Repair cost – It is observed that some locations are not negotiating / checking up bills and signing blindly. China rep needs to fix depot asap.
05) HCHM + Haipong – Performance is poor. Advise Raj to plan visit .
Ludhiana BM has to be appointed asap . Ram to continue at Mumbai and strengthen marketing . Kandla will be an additional responsibility . Capt Anil will join on 10/11 and will take care of business development in Gulf,CIS ,Red Sea & Africa Sector.
Account has to follow up regularly on collection. Credit on export must be controlled and slowly stopped.